Thank you for your interest in joining Grand Challenges Canada. Grand Challenges Canada is hosted at the Sandra Rotman Centre at the University Health Network in Toronto, Canada.
Contribute to the implementation of the Indigenous Innovation Initiative, by supporting the Indigenous Innovation Initiative Program Officer and Team.
- The ideal candidate will be a student in a relevant discipline (e.g., Business, Political Science, Engineering, Health Sciences, Indigenous Studies) with strong writing, analytical and interpersonal skills, as well as experience with the Microsoft Office suite of programs, especially Excel. Intermediate knowledge of database programs will be considered an asset.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and respond to ad-hoc requests is essential. Must have demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A demonstrated ability through previous employment to build consensus and coordinate the implementation of multi-stakeholder projects will be a significant advantage.
- Experience in Indigenous communities and with Indigenous people will be considered an asset.
Deadline: March 21, 2018 at 4 p.m. ET
Each summer, Grand Challenges Canada welcomes passionate and driven students from a variety of disciplines to work as part of our team through our Summer Student Program.
Grand Challenges Canada’s Summer Students work in and across the following areas, based on their interests and experience:
- Operations and Finance
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn & Child Health
- Every Woman Every Child (EWEC) Innovation Marketplace
- Contribute to an innovative and well-known organization at the vanguard of global health
- Work in an interdisciplinary team in your area of interest, and gain valuable, hands-on experience for your future
- Attend speaker events featuring prominent researchers, clinicians, investors, leaders and thinkers in the innovation, international development, and global health spheres
- Learn from our team through Grand Challenges Canada’s mentorship program
- Develop your communication, analytic and networking skills.
- Application deadline: January 19, 2018 at 4 p.m. ET.
- Successful applicants notified: March – April, 2018
- Summer Student Program starts: April 30, 2018
- Summer Student Program ends: August 24, 2018
For a look inside Grand Challenges Canada, see our Company Profile on Bmeaningful. Subscribe to the Grand Challenges Canada mailing list and look for us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to be informed of employment opportunities as they arise.
Please submit queries to ac.se1524253005gnell1524253005ahcdn1524253005arg@o1524253005fni1524253005.