Thank you for your interest in joining the Grand Challenges Canada team. Our current opportunities are listed below:
2015 SUMMER STUDENT PROGRAM
Gain meaningful, hands-on experience in the diverse, interdisciplinary field of global health through Grand Challenges Canada’s Summer Student Program.
Each summer, Grand Challenges Canada welcomes passionate and driven students from a variety of disciplines to work as part of our team, through the Summer Student Program.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications was Friday, January 23, 2015.
Please note successful applicants will be notified in March 2015.
- Contribute to an innovative and well-known organization at the vanguard of global health
- Work in an interdisciplinary team in your area of interest and gain valuable experience for your future
- Attend regular speaker events featuring prominent researchers, clinicians, investors, leaders and thinkers in the global health sphere
- Learn from our team through Grand Challenges Canada’s mentorship program
- Develop your communication, analytic and networking skills.
- The program runs from May 4 to August 28, 2015.
Summer students will work in and across the following areas within Grand Challenges Canada, based on their interests and experience:
- Targeted Challenges Programs (Saving Lives at Birth, Saving Brains, Global Mental Health)
- Stars in Global Health
Job descriptions for each position can be found here.
To learn more about the Summer Student Program, including information about past students and activities, please refer to Grand Challenges Canada’s Blog.
For information on eligibility, the application process, and other questions about the Summer Student Program, please review the Frequently Asked Questions document.
If your question is not addressed in the above document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Summer Student Program” in the subject line.
We encourage you to join our mailing list and to follow us on social media, as we use these platforms to announce new programs, job opportunities, events and other news.
For information about current employment opportunities please visit the University Health Network website (Careers > Research tab). If there are no Grand Challenges Canada postings, there are no opportunities at this time.
Click here to join the Sandra Rotman Centre / Grand Challenges Canada mailing list to be informed of job opportunities as they come up.
Please look for Sandra Rotman Centre and Grand Challenges Canada on Facebook and Twitter, as we use these platforms to announce new programs, job opportunities, events and other news. In addition, you can connect with @gchallenges and @srcglobal staff and management.