Thank you for your interest in joining Grand Challenges Canada. Grand Challenges Canada is hosted at the Sandra Rotman Centre at the University Health Network in Toronto, Canada.
The Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) – Audit & Compliance position will independently lead the Audit & Compliance unit, reporting directly to the Director of Finance and Administration. With over 300 active projects, the SFA will coordinate and supervise innovators’ spot-check audits activities and apply a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Grand Challenges Canada’s financial processes. The SFA will also assist management in drawing conclusion on the adequacy of the organizations due diligence processes and funder compliances. As the SFA, you are an adaptable, proactive individual with a strong willingness to learn and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
DEADLINE: January 25, 2019
The deadline for applications is February 18, 2019 at 4 p.m. ET.
Gain meaningful, hands-on experience in the diverse, interdisciplinary field of global health through Grand Challenges Canada’s Summer Student Program.
Each summer, Grand Challenges Canada welcomes passionate and driven students from a variety of disciplines to work as part of our team, through the Summer Student Program.
- Contribute to an innovative and well-known organization at the vanguard of global health
- Work in an interdisciplinary team in your area of interest and gain valuable experience for your future
- Attend regular speaker events featuring prominent researchers, clinicians, investors, leaders and thinkers in the global health sphere
- Learn from our team through Grand Challenges Canada’s mentorship program
- Develop your communication, analytic and networking skills.
Through this Program, current students and recent graduates from a variety of disciplines can work in one of the following areas:
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn & Child Health Programs
- Every Woman Every Child (EWEC) Innovation Marketplace
- Transition to Scale (TTS)
Successful applicants notified: March – April, 2019
Summer Student Program starts: May 6, 2019
Summer Student Program ends: August 30, 2019
Learn More about Grand Challenges Canada:
To learn more about the Summer Student Program, including information about past students and activities, refer to Grand Challenges Canada’s Blog.
We encourage you to join our mailing list and to follow us on social media, as we use these platforms to announce new programs, job opportunities, events and other news (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn).
For information on eligibility, the application process, and to apply to the Summer Student Program, see the links below:
If your question is not addressed in the Important Program Information document, email ac.se1547761313gnell1547761313ahcdn1547761313arg@o1547761313fni1547761313 and include “Summer Student Program 2019” in the subject line.