Thank you for your interest in joining Grand Challenges Canada. Grand Challenges Canada is hosted at the Sandra Rotman Centre at the University Health Network in Toronto, Canada.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Gain meaningful, hands-on experience in the diverse, interdisciplinary field of global health through Grand Challenges Canada’s Summer Student program.
Each summer, Grand Challenges Canada welcomes passionate and driven students from a variety of disciplines to work as part of our team, through the Summer Student Program. Summer students will work in and across the following areas within Grand Challenges Canada, based on their interests and experience:
- Communications and Design
- Information Technology
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (RMNCH) Programs
- Application deadline: January 17, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. ET.
- Successful applicants notified: March to April 2020
- Summer Student Program starts: May 4, 2020
- Summer Student Program ends: August 28, 2020
Grand Challenges Canada (GCC) is seeking a Finance Partner to play an integral part of the Finance – Programs Team, overseeing a portfolio of programs/initiatives at Grand Challenges Canada. Working closely with the Programs and Investment teams, the Finance Partner provides financial services during pre-award and post-award to innovators.