We appreciate your efforts to credit Grand Challenges Canada and hope that it will encourage other innovators to be aware of our organization. When acknowledging the funding support of Grand Challenges Canada, innovators should use the following language and feature the funding acknowledgement logo on communications materials, including publications and presentations when referencing the project.
- For Saving Brains grants, please refer to the Saving Brains – Brand Guidelines for Support Acknowledgement.
- For Saving Lives at Birth grants, please refer to the Saving Lives at Birth – Brand Guidelines for Support Acknowledgement.
For all other Grand Challenges Canada projects please review the requirements below.
Funding Acknowledgement Logo
The Grand Challenges Canada Funding Acknowledgement logo is available in English or French, and different formats and colour variations to accommodate different applications and appropriate backgrounds. The logo pictured below is the preferred version and is to be used on light or white coloured backgrounds. When colour printing is not possible, a black (positive) logo or white (positive) logo is available upon request. If you must place the logo on a red background, a white/black full colour version is available upon request.
To download the Grand Challenges Canada Funding Acknowledgement logo, please click the following link :
Grand Challenges Canada Funding Acknowledgement Logo – Download
When feasible, please accompany Grand Challenges Canada’s Funding Acknowledgement logo with the following text :
This Project [or Name of Project] is supported by Grand Challenges Canada.
If space permits, please write :
This Project [or Name of Project] is supported by Grand Challenges Canada. Grand Challenges Canada is funded by the Government of Canada and is dedicated to supporting Bold Ideas with Big Impact®.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Only funding recipients are authorized to use the Grand Challenges Canada funding acknowledgement logo.
- The logo must be used in accordance with Grand Challenges Canada brand guidelines reference guide to adhere to requirements with respect to colour, minimum size, clear space, versions and placement.
- The funding recipients are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable license to display the Grand Challenges Canada funding acknowledgement logo.
- All rights in and to the Grand Challenges Canada funding acknowledgement logo remain solely with Grand Challenges Canada. The display of the Grand Challenges Canada funding acknowledgement logo by the funding recipient shall not be construed as a transfer of trademark and/or copyrights to the logo.
- Grand Challenges Canada reserves the right to require funding recipients to cease using the Grand Challenges Canada funding acknowledgement logo at any time.
Please direct inquiries regarding the brand guidelines and the appropriate logos to Meagan Foreman (ac.se1576339032gnell1576339032ahcdn1576339032arg@s1576339032noita1576339032cinum1576339032moc1576339032). Please include your grant number in all inquiries.