From left: Joseph L. Rotman, Chairman of Grand Challenges Canada, the Honourable Julian Fantino, Minister of International Cooperation, Trevor Mundel, President Global Health Division, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Peter A. Singer, CEO of Grand Challenges Canada, at the Grand Challenges Meeting in Ottawa on December 11, 2012.
On Monday December 10th, 2012, Mrs. Laureen Harper, Honourary Chair of Grand Challenges Canada’s Saving Brains initiative, addresses a group of ‘Saving Brains’ innovators at Aga Khan Foundation Canada in Ottawa.
From left: Khalil Z. Shariff, Chief Executive Officer of Aga Khan Foundation Canada, Joseph L. Rotman, Chairman of Grand Challenges Canada, Mrs. Laureen Harper, Honourary Chair of Saving Brains, Peter A. Singer, CEO of Grand Challenges Canada
- Core Metrics and Proposal Development Workshops, Dar Es Salaam
March 4-7, 2012
- Saving Brains announcement, Ottawa
October 12, 2011
- Core Metrics and Proposal Development Workshops, Ottawa
October 11-14, 2011
- Saving Lives at Birth Development X Change, Washington D.C.
July 27-28, 2011
- No Woman, No Cry film screening and panel discussion, Toronto
May 13, 2011
- Launch of Saving Lives at Birth, Washington D.C.
March 10, 2011
- Grand Challenges Canada announces first grant, Montreal
January 24, 2011
- Launch of Canadian Rising Stars in Global Health, Vancouver
September 20, 2010
- Launch of Grand Challenges Canada, Toronto
May 3, 2010